Tuesday 27 March 2007

No Broken Bones...

... and not even any stiff muscles or sore joints. The Resident Radiologist and I had a fantastic time in la Plagne, skied many tens of miles (some of them uphill which wasn't supposed to be part of the plan, but never mind) and improved our technique. The weather was OK - snowing most days so the light was a bit flat and the definition on the snow wasn't great, but the snow conditions were the best I've ever skied in.

Above are a couple of photos of the view from the balcony of our apartment and below is a photo of the most beautiful run through the woods - the aforementioned uphill skiing.

It was a bit too much for the Resident Radiologist at times!



On a knitting front, no progress has been made on anything except a few inches of stocking stitch on Klaralund since my last post. However, I have tracked down the last few balls of Kureyon I need to finish Lizard Ridge from here. Only 5 blocks to go, then the finishing (which at the moment I'm kind of looking forward to, but I'm sure once I start, my perspective will change). The downside is that the yarn has to come from the States, so may take some time - I'm getting jittery waiting!

No comments: