Friday 22 June 2007

Stash Additions

Here are the long-promised photos of my birthday-treat stash additions:


There is some Colinette Jitterbug in Velvet leaf which I'd like to use to make some sort of lacy shrug for the summer (if anyone has any pattern suggestions, they would be greatfully received).

Next there is some Koigu KPPPM in colourway 313 which I just loved the look of and will probably use for socks for me (possibly jaywalkers or monkeys - I know I'm a bit behind the times on these).

There is also some Lana Grossa mega boots stretch in a colourway I can't remember which will make (plain) socks for the resident radiologist.

Finally there is some Trekking XXL undyed sock yarn which I'm planning to try dying with the Kool Aid my in-laws brought me back from the states. If this is sucessful, I'm off to Boston in August so will pick up more Kool Aid then.

All in all, a nice little selection of sock yarn for the summer (I'm a little knitted-out on big projects at the moment so some socks etc are just what's called for).

And here's someone who noticed the camera coming out to photograph the yarn and tried very hard to get in every shot!

No comments: