Wednesday 5 September 2007

Still here...

... no, I've not dropped off the planet altogther but you would be forgiven for thinking so. No knitting at all has happened in the last week (NONE AT ALL - eek!). I have however, with much help from my mother, (the resident radiologist was in Greece for a conference) painted three ceilings, repaired the wall and tiling round where our new boiler was fitted, painted the front door (thanks mum - I can't really claim the credit for this) and generally cleaned and decluttered the house. We now have a whole storage unit full of boxes and extra furniture and our house is on the market. Oh, and I think I've bought a new house! I saw it while the RR was away and it was too good to miss, so I put in an offer subject to survey. The RR has now seen it and we're surveying it today. I'm VERY EXCITED about it. It really is just what we were looking for, about half a mile from where we currently live, and just the right price too. Wish us luck...

No comments: