Tuesday 4 December 2007

Out with the old...

... in with the new.

The Resident Radiologist and I have moved home at long last and I've spent the last four days shifting boxes and assembling Ikea wardrobes (now I know why electric screwdrivers were invented, the problem is if I get one now, I'll probably never need it again!). We're fairly much settled in and unpacked now, and have just to dispose of the mountain of cardboard we seem to have accrued.

The knitting is absolutely non-existant currently. Just before we moved, I finished the socks I was working on and started Clapotis (for about the third time, never the right combination of yarn and needles), this time in Colinette Banyan, colourway Copperbeech. I think this time I'll make it through to completion as long as I don't run out of yarn before I have a reasonable length of scarf. I've just got to find the bag I put her in...

Photos to follow once some more unpacking has occurred.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the move, hope all is going well. I think Ikea fuelled the purchase of our electric screwdriver.