Monday 3 March 2008

Still in One Piece.

Well, we're back from skiing, all intact and still ambulatory. In addition to that, the weather was mostly good, the skiing fantastic and we improved our ability to negotiate moguls (on our skis mostly now as opposed to our backs, heads etc). All in all, that makes for a pretty good ski holiday.


The new hat, with added 'pigtails' - which I discovered were necessary for preventing roll in the earflaps, and a soft jersey lining for prevent itchy ears did its job superbly.


Knitting has been a bit on the scarce side since I got back. I've done a few more squares for the blanket but there are only so many 4 inch squares that I can photograph. Instead, here's the finished body for the gathered pullover. This has been blocking on my study floor for about three weeks but is going to be resurrected later this week (or possibly at the weekend - I've got a 24 hour timecourse planned at work on Thursday / Friday and I think I might need all my powers of concentration just to get through it!).

1 comment:

Twelfthknit said...

Thanks goodness someone is skiing! Could you do some for me, and then maybe the whole world will stop telling me that I 'MUST' try it ?
;0)
India