Tuesday 3 June 2008

Yarny goodness...

...oh yes - and it was REALLY good! On Saturday, the incredibly talented Jenny from Fyberspates in Wales brought a carload of her hand-dyed yarn up to K1 Yarns in Glasgow for a trunk show. Self-control was needed by the bucketload because the goodies on display were almost overwhelming. I could have quite happily taken home a skein of everything. I was so overwhelmed in fact that I totally forgot to take photos while I was there, despite having my camera in my bag.

To make up for this glaring oversight, here's the spoils...



A skein of Scrumptious Laceweight in Charcoal for a stole for my MIL for Christmas or Birthday,


And a skein of the same yarn in a spring - like colourway for me.


They have a beautiful sheen and the delicacy of the colouring is beautiful. I might have to stock up on some more at Woolfest...

1 comment:

Twelfthknit said...

When it comes to FYberspates' yarn, I don't think there is any such thing as over-indulgence ;0)
India